Sunday, February 4, 2018

Running Journals - Getting Back to it

Hey All!

This week went from feeling great to cold symptoms appearing out-of-the blue. So, I ended up taking things much slower and easier than I planned. I did, however, locate my Believe Journal and I started using it. I will be curious to see how it goes. With my coach, I fill in how the day went, but I do not look back over it. Maybe this is something I will start doing again?

Also - I went it for a routine service check on my car and left with four brand new tires. Wince - I am glad I got them, since we got snow and icy roads today, which did not make driving as frightening as it had been.

Next weekend, I go in and get some follow-up Pneumonia tests. I am hoping that they reveal any issues and, not so secretly, a healthy stamp of approval would be lovely.

Lately, I have been on a hot chocolate kick, which I am sure @hungryrunnergirl will understand and approve of 100%!
Happy Sunday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment