Monday, February 15, 2016

A view of my childhood

Hey All!

Between a crazy amount of work (i.e. 50+ hour weeks for the past 2.5 months) and my computer quitting on me, sigh, I have not been great at posting.  This technology issue will be fixed by the end of next week at the latest.

In the meantime, I am sharing an article about my Dad and the research he does.  Growing up, I had the life of a Modern Day Nomad, which is an essay I wrote for my graduate school applications, and I loved every second of it.  This was my first introduction to research, ethics, and the importance of putting your entire self into every aspect of your job.  Without further ado, I encourage you to read this article.

While I am not sure what the upcoming years will bring, having more to do with research, data, and writing up of projects I have completed or am completing are on the agenda.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment