Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Member of the Oiselle Volee and Update!


Hey All,

Yes - I am sure my rambling blog posts have been missed.  What can I say, getting sick and then reacting to the medications, which made me better, were not on my plan for the month.  Finally on Tuesday, nearly two weeks after getting the initial diagnosis, I finally figured out a solution.  I am not 100% yet, but it's a good feeling to be heading in that direction.

For April, I joined the Oiselle Half Marathon Challenge.  My goal was to run 13 days and accrue 26.2 miles.  Due to being sick, I am going to count non-running miles and see if I can surpass mileage of previous months in April.  If I do, I will consider my revised goal a success.  If not, hey, you cannot plan on being sick.

I am officially a member of the Oiselle Volee.  What's that you say?  It is the fan of non-professional athletes, who pay a membership fee, and they help promote Oiselle.  If you have not heard of the company, check it out here.  Two years ago, I purchase my first items and I have been curious about "the Flock" ever since.   For me, it is an opportunity to join fellow runners, support a company I admire, and be a fan of the incredible athletes Lauren Fleshman, Kara Goucher, Steph Rothstein Bruce - to name a few - who are avid supporters of a clean sport.

With that, I will leave you with the Oiselle Volee signature sign out.

"Head's Up and Wing's Out."

Happy Running, All - I look forward to rejoining the ranks soon

No comments:

Post a Comment