Friday, May 20, 2016

Alert, Alert - Imminent Relocation and Infrequent Posts

Two weeks ago, enroute to visiting family, I got a voicemail offering me a new position.  Three days later, I happily accepted it and two days later I was off to Toronto, Canada, for a professional conference.  That's right, folks, the following picture says it all:

My updates about my running and life will be infrequent at best until this relocation occurs.  I am excited by the new opportunities and also to explore the new running paths, professional, and personal opportunities.  Meanwhile, my training might be more of a cross style as I will be doing lots of this:

My upper body, which is my weak link will gets of workouts between preparing the house for sale and by the following:


I will miss all the fun folks I have met, but getting to be closer to family and friends is a win-win.  If you want more specifics, please message me on twitter or send me an email.  

Happy Weekend, All!


No comments:

Post a Comment