Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm Back!

Hi All!

The past few weeks (month really) have been insane.  Switching areas and jobs will do that, but I have to say overall the process has been smooth.  Big kudos to my brother and my family for helping me through this!

Before leaving, I managed to do the following updates in my house.  Now - let's hope it sells quickly!  Good selling times are July - October.



Before the update, the colors were really dark brown cabinets and a dark tan shade.  If you have not guessed already, light colors are my preference!

My new abode will work for a year and definitely until the house sells.  After that, I will begin looking for new places.

Running commences on Friday or Saturday at the latest.  I can tell my muscles have been getting non-running toning, which makes me hope the transition back into running will not be so hard.

Oiselle products continue to make moving, settling, and running better.  I am so excited to wear my singlet in my half marathon on September 3rd.  This half marathon might not be my fastest, but it will give me an idea of where I am fitness wise.

Also - at some point I hit 200 Miles, yay!  I am not recording that, since it was in the midst of the move.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment