Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July and 2 Running Recaps

It is hard to believe that today is the 4th of July.  A month ago, for instance, I was painting, selling things, and preparing myself for the last days of my previous job.  Today, I am settling in and preparing for my first day of work.  I have been in my new location one week as of this afternoon and that is frightening but good.

So far, I have gotten in two different runs.  The first one was in the neighborhood and the second was at a metro park.  I am still adjusting to when and to where I will be able to comfortably and safely run in the mornings and evenings.  My body is readjusting to life with running as a consistent part of it.  It got lazy and now it is remembering what it means.

Before moving in 2012, the fireworks at 4th of July were among my favorite parts of the holiday.  Now - though - I am done with it.  So - enjoy your fireworks and please cease setting them off starting tonight!

Happy 4th of July and Happy Running.



No comments:

Post a Comment