Monday, March 6, 2017

Looking at the past Month: Plan for the upcoming Month

Hi All,

Happy Monday.  I am excited to actually be posting on a Monday.  Yep - this is an improvement.

As described in my previous post, this past 1-1.5 months have not been easy.  Today, I got two good pieces of news, which should make the upcoming months much easier.  Don't get excited - nothing is final yet, but these trees might be mine in the upcoming weeks:
A post shared by Runningwithallergies (@runningwithallergies) on

About a 5 weeks ago, I went in for a consultation.  During this visit, things went well, but I was scheduled for some tests due to a procedure I had a few years ago.  The tests went well, but something appeared not exactly as it should.  Today, I went back and had a more advanced test and things went smashingly!  Yes, I am still suffering a few side effects, but I will take the, "You are healthy" message with minor side effects any day of the week.

And now - I am going to get things in order so that I can have a productive day tomorrow.

Happy Monday!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment