Monday, April 24, 2017

Exciting times and Deadlines!

Hi All,

Not quite a week ago, I got some extremely exciting news!  You would think finalizing a move, closing on a house, completing the move, getting running shoes, purchasing a mower, and then using it would be enough.  Nope - I got some news that beat all of that and I am still in shock about it.  As it relates to my professional life and not to running, I am going to keep the news quiet yet.  If, however, you notice me bouncing more than usual, this is probably part of the reason.  Come November, just ask and I will happily share it.

The next 6 weeks are full of fun but stressful times.  Deadlines are imminent and I am doing my best to meet them all.  Focusing on it a day-at-a-time is my survival mechanism at the moment.

Meanwhile, you can expect to hear about my return to running after a few ways away and see pictures of the house changing into becoming a comfy place for me.

Happy Monday!

A post shared by Runningwithallergies (@runningwithallergies) on

No comments:

Post a Comment