Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Almost done relocating (2x in 8 months - not a record) and...Wednesday Happenings

Hi All,

The past almost 10 weeks have been filled with lots of stress and some good things along the way.  Today, after the second chat in a couple of days with an awesome co-worker, I decided to push out of the muck and refocus on the good and joy.  It exists, even on the days we have trouble spotting it.

So what good has happened in the last 10 weeks?  Here are just a few:

  • I relocated and I am sleeping better than I have in 9 months.
  • At work, by connecting and being open to possibilities, I finagled a first time opportunity in a program, which has existed for 20 years.
  • Running wise - I am choosing to listen to my body over pushing to race.  It's kept me healthy.  I sure have missed consistent running.
The next few weeks are sure to have tough spots, but I am going to really focus on finding the good each and every day.

Be Happy.  Smile.  Believe me - it is worth it.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment