Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hello June - Unplanned Absence for a Month!

Wow - do you ever have time pass so quickly that, if asked, you could not recall a the events of a week or day?

So - a monthly recap it is.  For the first three weeks of May, I went home every day knowing that I would not finish what was needed.  It was tough, but I plugged through it all in preparation for a conference with a poster and a presentation.  The deadlines were met.  Sleep was lost, but I tell myself it is worth it.

After flying in early for meetings at my professional conference, I stood by my poster and actually had an enjoyable time discussing it.  Additionally, I managed to truncate my presentation, get the audience laughing, and everyone stayed.  The questions at the end were good and, due to experience, quite fun to answer.

Change is coming, but making it fun rather than scary will be my task for the next thirty-six months.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment