Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Got Allergies? Check out Thrive Market!

Note: Thrive Market did not pay me or reimburse me for writing this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Tina Muir first introduced me to Thrive Market via a blog post many years ago. Until this year, though, I had not tried it. Quite simply - my diet was so restricted that it took forever to grocery shop and the option held little appeal.

Now - though - I order about one to two times every couple of months and it is ideal for my busy schedule. The prices are better or equivalent to my grocery store and they are delivered to my door. Can you beat the convenience?

I still have my wish list - of course - but I am excited by the options Thrive Provides.

It does have a membership fee, but shipping is free for orders over $45. If you are a fan of EPIC bars or KIND Bars, Thrive sells both at discounted prices.

So - when you are looking for a diversion - take a look (www.thrivemarket.com).


No comments:

Post a Comment