Monday, August 22, 2016

Soon...feeling like myself will happen..right?

Hi All,


Yep, if this is what is appearing on your face, I believe it.  This is Monday, but you can all applaud that for the first time in months I am blogging.  Later this week - I will write about my experiences with, "Hello Fresh," but back to the agneda for today.

Exhaustion is still the word to describe me and the following is oh so tempting on the benches near my office:
I will have company this weekend and perhaps my energy will make an appearance?  I am still doing more walking than running, but my goal is to run one day this week.  I think that I can make it?  The 5k on September 3rd will definitely be a slow jog and walking might happen, but I hope to prevail with the slow jog.

Tying up lose ends is taking far longer than I ever anticipated or imagined.  In face, it might be time to do a car check-up before I get the official plates.  I remind myself daily that getting a new, energy efficient, quiet car is worth it.  Right?  It took me a good three weeks to find way so that I could drive in and out of my reserved space without panicking.  I almost have it down perfectly, now!

Beyond the normal adjustments, life continues.  I will be thrilled when the need to nap during the work day disappears.

Happy Monday, All!



No comments:

Post a Comment