Wednesday, February 8, 2017

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but my dear...."

Hi All,

My apologies for hiding from the blog for a week.  For many reasons, last week I just could not get my stuff together to survive the week and post.  It did not help that I felt sick and only on Monday, did I begin to feel semi-normal.  My running had to once again take a backwards step, but the momentum is building.  Forward movement is happening.

Today, I was supposed to do speed work, which I delayed due to a tough day and not feeling great.  On my way home, it was snowing and the roads were not the best.  I decided to move speed work until tomorrow morning.  I do better in the morning and why not, eh?

Despite a running camp I plan to attend being 6 months and 3 days away, I am super excited.  It will be my second only running camp and this one has a "do what you can but come" approach.  Does it not sound great?

Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment