Wednesday, March 30, 2016

100 miles complete, 1916 to go!


After starting the 2016 Run, Walk, or Crawl the year in miles; I have completed my first 100.  The likely hood of reaching the full 2016 is still slim, but I am not giving up just yet.

1)Fun things I have seen during the first 100 miles include:
  • Active People (walkers, bikers, etc)
2)New places I have discovered or explored include:
  • Running routes in and around Macon, Missouri
3)Fellow runners I have met for the first time: 1 

4)Favorite non-walking/running activity:
5)Goals for the next 100 miles include:
  • Run more miles per week.  I have not run in a few weeks and I miss it!  Life has been a bit tough.
  • Explore another new area for a run.
  • Continue smiling and taking pleasure in the small things!

No comments:

Post a Comment