Wednesday, September 21, 2016

30 day Plank Challenge - Ready, Set, Go!

Hey All!

Despite not being able to run or rather lacking the energy most days and weekends to go, a friend posted about the 30 day plank challenge and I started it today.  Yep - I am fun and don't follow the trends and so I am a day behind.  I am doing the 30 day plank challenge available here.  By using google, you can locate other challenges here.  Will I get to being able to hold it the entire time? Maybe not, but I will focus on proper form and holding it as long as possible.  I might even break up the time in little 60 minute sections, since I have heard this is better for you.

Happy Exercising - regardless of whether it is running, walking, or whatever is working for you!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment