Monday, September 5, 2016

Acceptance: Dairy Free for 7 Days Minimum & Comeback Time (Writing for Accountability!)

After battling a bug (upset stomach, no appetite) and not being careful about what I was eating, starting yesterday I decided to live dairy free for a week.  This is a challenge, since cheese and yoghurt are delicious and perfect things to eat on hot summer days.

Speaking of summer, I went for a run (yay) and the weather was surprisingly nice.  To help myself keep the momentum going, I am committing to setting weekly goals in the Believe Journal, which I purchased two years ago (no frowns, please - I have done lots of reading out of it!)!  If I surpass the goals, I might give myself a huge pat on the back and treat.  Or I might just stick with getting in better shape as the treat.  Either way folks, I am back on the road and nothing is stopping me!

I would love to say the Oiselle Meetup will happen for me in a few weeks time, but I am literally taking it a day at a time right now.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment