Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy September!



Happy September!  This month marks the beginning of the fall and the kickoff of the holidays.  Yes, the time between September and November is greater than most, but I still love knowing Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

In July, I commented that getting through August would be a challenge.  It was in every way I could think of and more so.  It feel as though I have been on the run or fixing something, almost since July 5th.

So - today, I am thankful August is done.  Come on, September - let's see what fun things can be accomplished.  Given the craziness, it is unlikely that I will run in the 5k Run/Walk Saturday.   Instead, I will get in at least one run this holiday weekend (hello 3 day weekends) and work towards establishing a better exercise and blogging routine this next month.

Happy Exercising, All!  I hope the month of September brings wonderful things your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment