Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"Celebrate Today, Come On, Come On"

Three and half-years (give or take a few months) later, my first house sells today.  Closing occurs later today.  Why should I celebrate?  Real estate is slow to move in that area and I was lucky - despite some really tough sports - sell it.    

It is now to time celebrate and give a huge thanks to all who helped get me to this point!  It was not without dread, panic, fear, borderline tears, and frustration at various points.

A special word of thanks goes to the following people:

My brother - I could not have relocated or stuck to pushing back without your support.  Thanks heaps!

My parents - 3/4 of the much needed changes would not have happened without you.  Next time - I will ask more, get tons of opinions, and not sign anything until I am comfortable and so are you.  Thanks for being who you are and here's to a future with less stress!

My extended family - you helped me find a new place, welcomed me with open arms, and gave good ideas on how to sell the house.  I could not be more thankful and I am counting your help for finding the next one!

It's not Thursday, but I think this post counts for numerous Thankful Thursdays.



No comments:

Post a Comment