Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weekly Wrap-Up



Hey All,

This was my highest weekly cross-training, walking, and running mileage to date!  After quickly reviewing my goal of reaching 600 miles before midnight on December 31st, um, yeah I might be dreaming.  Stay tuned - though - it could happen.  The key to success for me - at least - seems to be having a coach, being honest, and doing the best I can.  I trust my coach to get me where I want to go and, if that does not work, I can always change.  So far - though - I am pleased and I hope she is as well.

Monday - 4.14 miles, myrtl (love this!)

Tuesday - Faartlek - only me and my coach (yes, I was terrified as she is speedy and I am so not!)

Wednesday - rest (sinus issues started Monday and persisted)

Thursday - 4.14 miles

Friday - rest day (still dealing with sinus stuff and routine blood work.  Fasting kills me with the blood work and I spent much of the day sleeping!)

Saturday - 5 miles, myrtl - I could see noticeable improvements from last week to this week each day.

Sunday - I want to do a bit of cross-training, but I am playing it all by ear.

Thursday night-Friday morning, time change, and the election = it was quite the week.  I am proud of what I managed to do.

Happy Running and congrats to all those who raced this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment