Sunday, August 13, 2017

Blisters and Recap of a Busy, Busy Week!

When I go completely silent for the most part, one of two things is happening:

1)Life is tough and I cannot work through it enough to talk about it.

2)Busy, Busy, Busy is the name of the game from sunrise to sunset.

This past week, I taught for four hours, which was fun and went well, and I gave a presentation on the same day. Between prepping for those and getting ready for two more presentations this week, I also got other things finished or at least closer to where they needed to be.

Also - I got a thumbs up and I have no additional doctor's appointments until March. How exciting is this?  Really, really exciting!

Tuesday's speed workout went well and Saturday's long run combined with first try at fueling went well. I did end up with a blister (big and nasty one) for the first time in years, but it did not keep me from running today and it amazingly did not hurt as much as I feared.

I am hoping this next week will be good and productive, but I am definitely learning to take it a day at a time.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment