Saturday, December 7, 2019

My Holidays commence two weeks from tomorrow!

Hey All -

2019 proved to be a good, exciting, and stressful year. I am hoping to have more of the good and exciting in 2020 and less of the stress.

I am going to a concert tomorrow and another concert Tuesday evening. I purchased the tickets in October and November and, as is typical this year, forgot the dates until I looked at my email. The tickets being in broad site on my refrigerator apparently did not include sticking them in places, where I wouldn't forget.

For 2020, I hope to do more of the following:

Music - continuing cello and perhaps adding in on another low-key music related activity.

Concerts - these never fail to excite me and to scare away the not fun/black moods. So, I am leaning towards attending one a month or every other month, if I find ones of interest and I can afford it!

Travel - I have not done much traveling outside of races or conferences. I want to change this and do more of it for fun! The trip to Italy in March will definitely be fun.

Exercise - I want to continue getting back into exercise, even if it means running once a week. If I can train and enjoy a race, great, but I am ok not adding more to my plate.

Crafting/House projects - I made strides in these areas, but I hope to finish some in-progress projects and also do some new things.

I am also debating the future and name of this blog. Between now and December 31st, when I return from the holidays, I will make a decision.

If I don't see you, travel safely and have a fantastic holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment