Sunday, September 17, 2017

Vacations are the best!

Hi All,

Yep - I have been on vacation and I am transitioning back into long days, running, and work.  The travel decided to assist in the process by making my arrival close to an hour later than originally scheduled. I am ok with this, since I only had to rely on my own transport. This was my first time seeing a delay mentioned only in the "remark" section. Also - the airline did a great job of keeping the passengers updated, but to get an idea of boarding time, asking someone made the most sense!
My time in New Mexico was filled with fun, relaxation, strategizing and thinking, but most of all quiet and a break from work stress and social media. If this lack of "blogging" bothered you, my apologies! I do try to warn those - who are not familiar with my technique of hiding - but I will do better next time.
While not feeling great, I finished up a pair of fingerless gloves for my Mom. We both knit and my ego when it comes to bad or poorly written patterns appeared.

It also became clear that I had not lived in the west, when I kept double checking about "putting wet clothes in the washer." As a person, who is extremely allergic to mold, I am quite careful!

Friday marks my 10th year as a professional. I cannot quite believe it. If you have questions about what I do, feel free to message, email, or comment and I will try to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment