Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Bad Workouts or Runs Happen - Don't Panic!



Today I did something that I have not had to do in years.  Namely - I could tell the workout was not going well and, worse, it started before I left in the morning to do it.  The run in the late evening the previous day was good and it helped workout the frustrations of the day.  So - I looked at the time and quit it.  I will do it tomorrow, where I had hoped to do it today.

Sometimes, even the professionals discuss it, we have bad days or bad workouts.  My non-running time has not been easy for awhile and it all came home to roost today - complete with me getting turned around and asking someone to reopen a locked locker in a gym, because I exited the wrong way.  To the person, who did not refuse, thank you - it was quite the morning, before I even finally accomplished the task provoking the frustration in the first place.

We all have bad days.  Tomorrow, I will try a second time to accomplish this workout and I am confident it will go better.  At least this time I will not frighten someone, right?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment