Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week in Review & Questions

Hi All!

Since I actually have mileage to report, yay, I will get to it for weekly report of how things went.

Monday - 5.05 miles - cold but ok and it sure was nice to run outside on trails not pavement.

Tuesday - speedy day workout 3.78 - after describing it to my coach, it seems the pace was pretty much spot-on for where it should have been.

Wednesday & Thursday - bodyweight exercises

Friday - 5.45 miles - outside and the first inkling that newer, warmer, outdoor gear might be good!

Saturday - 7.01 miles - I kid you not, when stating, "my leg muscles never warmed up" the entire time.  By the end, I was numb and maintaining form was a challenge.  I ordered some better layers last night and I will not be disappointed at all to get them!

Sunday - rest day - I was just a bit worn from Saturday.

Animals spotted - two deer, who I scared when plodding past them on Saturday.

High points of the week:

  • I did all my runs outside even in cold temperatures, go me!
  • Ear plus made my sleep the best ever in the past couple of days.  I am loving it!
Questions (I forgot to include it!) - Have you ever tried Magnesium or Vitamin B2 supplements?  If yes, did you notice any chanages?

Happy Sunday!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment