Friday, November 20, 2015

Mold: It's deadly.

In February 2013, I moved into a house and learned, shortly afterward, that the foundation had major issues.  By November of that year, I got it fixed and thought my mold issues were done.  Granted - I was not the biggest fan of the carpet.  Think Pink - ugh - fuschia or an off white, which was pretty but stained.  This mold, which I have discovered under the carpet now covered and sealed off, and on the walls is primarily the trigger for these horrid allergies I have been experiencing.

I am not yet back to running, but I am taking steps to get rid of the mold and return to living the life that is more normal for me.  In the upcoming weeks, I hope to resume running on a casual basis, but only when I can get through a normal day feeling ok or great for most of it.

Today, for instance, I walked a good 2 miles.  I am tired but not dead and it sure kicked up my appetite.  Sure - this is a small step, but it is heading in the right direction.

Happy Friday, All - I will be in better touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment