Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What Makes Wednesday Wonderful?

Hi All,

Today, as I read the fantastic blog and watched some YouTube videos by Jennifer, I realized several things.  Choosing to defer my first marathon experience, although painful, is the right choice.  Holding out for a good experience is the best.  Below is a picture of me, currently, relaxed, tired, and typing up this post.
A photo posted by Runningwithallergies (@runningwithallergies) on
I am thankful that Wednesday bring the middle of the week and that come Thursday evening, my Mom will be here.  No - I do not have as much done as I hoped, but I also know she will understand.  As the 2 month anniversary of the big news quickly approaches, I am thinking of what to say in terms what I have learned (good, bad, in between).

All told, I am thankful for the support of those who read this and for my family.

Happy Wednesday, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment