Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thankful Thursdays

This picture is from Pixabay and does not require attribution!


When times are stressful or tough, it is often hard to be thankful for what gifts, skills, and talents we have.  Without further ado, Thursdays are going to be posts where I list what I am thankful for that day.  Feel free to let me know, if you have things that I should post on your behalf.

  • Health - I am normally in good health and, as of this evening, my energy and health returned.
  • Employment - My professional career, for the most part, has included full-time work with benefits.  This is not always the case for my field and I count my blessings, even when things are tough.
  • Allergies - I am still working on being thankful for these, but it does make my creative side come to the fore as I learn to work around them.
  • Family - My siblings and parents are always supportive of me, even when it means providing constructive criticism.
  • Spiralizer - I can already tell that this machine is going to be a blast, after using it only one evening.
Tonight, I did my inaugural run as a member of the Oiselle Volee.  It was not fast, but joining the team and feeling better got me back out on the roads after a 9 day hiatus.  I am looking forward to a more regular running routine for the rest of Spring and the upcoming seasons.

Happy Thankful Thursday!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment