Tuesday, July 12, 2016

All I thought of was Ice, Cold Water!

This morning, after 4 rough nights of sleep, I could not get myself out of bed in time to run before work.  I barely did so yesterday, but technology conspired against me.  So, I got home, did some stuff, and head out for a run around 7 pm.  Within minutes of heading into the 88-90 degree weather all I thought of was this:


Even the nearby pools at about 1.5 miles were sounding great!  I finished up my run, which at this stage is only 3 miles, and patted myself on the back.   I am covered in sweat and, if I jump in a pool, the temperature would be such a shock that I might get a cold.  This is not a joking matter.  I have Reynaud's, which means I change temperatures really quickly, but thankfully it is the minor version.

I am going to attempt 3 posts this week.  It might not happen, but we shall see.

Happy Exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment