Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekly Goals Recap & Monday Rundown

It's official.  As of last Friday, I signed up for a 10k.  I only hope that this time I can actually do it.  The race is on October 1st and later that day a running BBQ is scheduled in Cincinnati.  How fun does that sound?  I might try to car pool with others from my area.

Last weeks goals:

Run 3x -- missed by 1 (Sunday, Tuesday)
Crosstraining -- done (I count walking to/from the mail area and climbing stairs.

Goals for this week:

Run 3x (Monday!)
Crosstraining - 3x (must be more than walking and climbing stairs.)

Beyond that, I am just plain tired.  This appealed so much, but I just fought the yawns instead:

This week is off to a good start and it will be busy.  I will try to post three times this week, but we shall if that happens.

Happy Exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment