Saturday, October 7, 2017

Dead leg long run + Hot Weather = I want Fall now!

Today, I could tell that this run had the potential to be rough. I nearly drove to a new area just to see if that might help, but my energy was just not having it.

Wednesday - I had a great tempo run, yay!

Thursday things were ok.

Today, I ran the first two miles in a decent time and then in mile 3 hit the trails, tripped over a root (yeah - fun times) and then finished off the mile on mostly trails. Starting with mile 4-7, I attempted to faster. I don't think I succeeded, but I did try.

7-9 - I survived for a total of 9.2

My fueling was not ideal, which might have contributed as well.

Bonus - I tried the great Kombucha (pictured below) for the first time and loved it!

Happy Saturday.

A post shared by Runningwithallergies (@runningwithallergies) on

No comments:

Post a Comment