Thursday, October 19, 2017

Did I really get a flu shot?

Starting in 2000 to the present, I have not reacted well to flu shots.  Sometimes, I am sick for a good 48 hours. Or - better yet - I found ways to avoid getting one at all. Today, however, I got my flu shot, since I know it is important to be healthy and to protect others with I work on a daily basis.

If you have not gotten the flu shot, get yourself to a clinic, pharmacy, hospital, or doctor's office. I detest it as much as you, but you must do it!

On an exercise note, I cannot believe that I will be retiring the white and blue shoes (pictured below) in the upcoming months. I have discovered that 8 is my correct size for Brooks and I wear the shoes much more evenly in the correct size. Maybe they will last longer?

I haven't a clue what my half marathon time will be on 11/4, but I am just excited to be healthy enough to run it.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment