Monday, October 2, 2017

Half Marathon Time - Less than a month away & Reflections


On a day - when you hear that someone you knew has passed on - it is so easy to take your own good health for granted. 6 years ago, my health started deteriorating rapidly. 4 years ago, I completed my last half marathon in the slowest time ever. It was awful and I do not recommend that race, but I am happy I completed it.

As the days to my 4 half marathon approach, I am thankful that I have been able to do so much in a year and improved. The credit goes to my coach (https://www.facebook.com/Runacious/). I am pretty sure she has ESP and she definitely has stuck with me through the rough patches. I got lost and showed up 30 minutes late to our initial meeting and somehow she agreed to keep working with me.

I am not sure how the half marathon will go, but I credit the big strides health wise this past year to her.

Be greatful for your health and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment