Monday, August 29, 2016

Hello Fresh, Milestone, and a quick glance at 12 months ago


For the price, Hello Fresh does provide an interesting assortment of ingredients and it is convenient. When I was thinking of doing it, though, I had not expected the amount of work to be equal or more than to making my own recipe after grocery shopping.  Also - Some of the ingredients were not in the best of shape.  Was this due to a delivery mishap?  Or are they like this?  Again - I am not sure, but I decided it was not for me, especially since I can get the recipes for free - how fun!

Twelve months ago - about - I started this blog, having learned that I have severe allergies.  Nope - 2015-2016 has not been the best year, but I am thankful to be feeling better than I was a year ago.  Saturday - I will do my first "race" in over a year.  I am just planning to cross the finish line and be pleased with having run the whole thing.  Walking might be faster, but this is one step closer to making my goal of returning to being healthy and living an active lifestyle.

300 miles - yay - yes, a lot of those were walking with some elliptical and running.  I am happy to have come this far and I will keep enjoying the process.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment