Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Getting back to it - slowly but surely!

Yesterday evening, I did a bit of a run to catch up with some people and then I walked for a total of 5 miles.  Today, my feet are not happy, since I did not wear running shoes nor did I stretch.  Eek - it was fun and getting back into it is always worth it.  Even if you look like this after the exercise is done.

Now I know of new place to exercise, which is close by, and they have places to change.  Is that a win-win or what?  Meanwhile, Saturday I am jetting off for some time with family.  My routine of daily exercise includes getting the mail and frequent trips to the library.  I would love to say that running will get added next week, but it might not happen until the following week.

The temperatures are hot.  Eventually, it will return to what I think of as normal temperatures.  On the 3rd of September, I will end up doing the 5k just due to lack of training and I am not deferring Richmond.  I would love to say I can do it, but it would not be smart to even commit for a half marathon at this stage.

Happy Wednesday!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment