Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Wednesday and Late Posting



Hi All!

It took me almost a month and I have an answer for why, I think, the move and adjustments have been so tough.  Part of it is where I am living.  My dust and mold allergies are acting up and I am not taking my usual amount of allergy medication.  Answer?  I am congested and feeling awful.  Not fun - I am working on it.

Secondly, I started drinking Kombucha daily.  It makes my budget really unhappy in some ways, but oh feeling better makes the extra cost so worth it.  Besides - my desire for beer, wine, or hard cider is essentially gone!

Thirdly, I am not quite ready to do hard workouts and pushing it in the race, while fun, led me into a bit of tailspin followed by reacting horribly to the flu shot.  I am getting back into a good pattern, but two days of running under stress last week and a trip for training left me dead tired all weekend.  What's the solution?  Use the elliptical more and pull back on workouts, until normal training is back to being easy at faster paces.

Yep - my tweet of yesterday indicated new changes.  I am not quite ready to share all, but I will say that I am excited to see what the next few days and weeks bring into my soon-to-be established running routine.

I plan to finish up the Plank Challenge in the next few days and I won't be taking the rest day, since I fell off the wagon this time last week.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment