Saturday, October 29, 2016

What a week - RoundUp, Frustrating Moment, and Announcement!

Hey There, Readers!

I get a blogging minus for this week.  What I feel today, which started on Tuesday and continued through the remainder of the week, is more like me than I have in about 5 months.  In other words, it is time to rejoice and celebrate!

Also - I tried my ice cream maker (yay) and made my first batch of Dairy Free ice cream.  I still need to work on it, but it was not awful.  Does it taste like ice cream?  Um...no...it is sweet though and I don't feel guilty about eating it.  Now - to just find a way to make it taste delicious is my next goal. Who does not like ice cream?

Due to a nutty week, I finally got out and ran on Thursday night.  Go Me.  Then, I went for another run this afternoon.  Frustrating note - a car dinged my newly registered 4 month new-to-me vehicle.  I am not happy.  In fact, I almost posted something to Facebook reminding people to be careful.  Back to running - I am loving the changing leaves.  How can you not enjoy a run with views like this?

Also..starting Monday, I have a new coach!  After taking some time away and realizing I work best with some in-person and local coaching, I met with Coach Runacious (www.facebook.com/runacious).  The prices are reasonable and she is personable!  I am excited to get back into it and to work with her.  While I am not setting any major goals for the first three months, I am settling on developing a strong base, working on core and the myrtle routine, and attempting to cut back times on my mile and 5k.

Happy Fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment