Saturday, October 1, 2016

First Race in 2016

Hi All!

What a week - I have learned some new tricks and discovered at least part of what needs to happen for me to stay healthy.  Kombucha is the key!  Dairy free living is not the most fun, but it also means I do not spend 85% of blowing my nose.  Also - I can breathe, hah, when running.  I probably do not snore as much when sleeping either.  At any rate, I am committed to keeping this feeling good dairy free going until I get answers.

Today, I ran my first race in 2016.  Granted - it was a 5k and I have decided not do any more this year.  I did it and it was pretty well organized.  I am looking forward to doing more races by this group and eventually I will get my time down to where I think of it as normal.

Happy Saturday and Happy Running!



No comments:

Post a Comment