Friday, March 31, 2017

End of March...Wow...Checking In for the Week

Hi All,

I am so glad to a)have a coach who keeps me going and b)to be healthy to run.  Work, for whatever reason, has been a bit tough lately.  I averaged 9-11 hour days this week.  I love my job, but I sure am ready for the weekend.

Due to the extended work days, I ended up having to sleep/recover rather than run Tuesday and Wednesday.  Yesterday, I got back into it and I continued the trend today.  Next week, I will have to skip 3-5 days due to a minor procedure.  I know it is important to get the procedure done, but not exercising for that amount of time is not making me happy.  Plus - I will be racing a 5k on April 23rd.  My coach is a life saver and she sure talked me off the cliff this week.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment